The Archives section contains posts from the previous incarnation of ArizonaWatch (2004-2007) written by Jack Benway.
Some points about this Archives section:
1. These posts are a small set of the posts from the original ArizonaWatch.
2. Since Bridget Bettencourt is no longer affiliated with ArizonaWatch, we have not migrated any of her posts to our archives section.
3. Links within the Archive posts may be broken, or removed, although we’ve tried to update and retain them.
4. Comments have been removed from the Archive posts.
5. Although Jack Benway was likely significantly smarter 5-8 years ago, the Archive posts may not represent his current opinions.
A mostly complete archive of all posts from the former incarnation of ArizonaWatch can be found via the Way Back Archive (from which these Archive posts have been migrated).
11/24/2004: Libertarians and Real Politics
5/5/2005: Amusement Park Safety
5/14/2005: Flagstaff Proposition 100
5/15/2005: Arizona School Vouchers
8/15/2005: Emergency! Emergency!
9/26/2005: Water usage and urban growth
10/12/2005: The Apprentice: John McCain
1/10/2006: Humanitarian Aid is Sometimes a Crime
1/11/2006: Napolitano’s State of the Borderless State